Thursday, September 8, 2011

Up in the Air

So as of right now our wedding date is kinda up in the air. Landon found out last week that he did not receive the job he applied for at TVA, BUT he qualified for two jobs, one here, and one in Memphis. While both of them are excellent jobs, they have different deadlines. The job here is in about 10 months, which would give me PLENTY of time to plan our wedding, and the one in Memphis is in about 4-6 months we THINK, it could be longer, it could be sooner. So right now, I'm just kinda working on the planning here and there, and getting my lists all together and things of that sort. I haven't purchased anything except for my dress, but I have ordered a few samples for invitations, and picked the one I like best out.
  So basically I'm at a point of not knowing if I should plan or if I shouldn't, but I'm trying to get everything ready just in case. The cake has been picked out, the invitations have been picked out, the dress has been purchased, the suits have been picked out and the decorations....All I need to do now, is to ORDER everything, and pick out my Bridesmaid dresses, my favors, register, and find gifts for the Bridal Party and a few other people. PLUS we have to find a house, and of course everything that goes along with that....But as for the actual wedding we don't have much left to do which I'm happy about, just need to find out a date!
   I suppose I should start looking at different living places in Memphis, and places its decent to live at, and places to stay away from. I'm just kinda worried about moving to Memphis because I hear so many things about that place, and mainly bad things. Lots of gang violence and things of that sort. But I reckon we can do it :) I'll keep everyone updated while this is all going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment