Friday, September 9, 2011

Registering

  So I went to Target today with Momma to start mine and Landon's registry. After signing up and doing every mandatory thing, I took the scanner and went to town. Momma said it would be difficult to not just scan everything I liked and she was right. I had to stick with a particular color scheme and pattern and things like that. So. I found a dinnerware set called Onyx that I loved, they're square pieces and 16 in a set, so I requested two sets so I would have enough to entertain.
The black dishes I found
Then I found some red plates and bowls to just use for every day stuff, then I looked for some decent glassware. I found the perfect wine glasses, flutes and ordinary glasses and registered for them, and then found everything I needed for baking and cooking. After that I moved to the bedroom things. We found the prettiest comforters made of silk, one was a chocolate brown and the other was a cream/caramel color one, and we found blankets to match both, a set of sheets and pillow cases. Once the bedroom was finished we moved on to the bathroom. I really didn't know what colors I wanted my bathroom to be, but I decided there on the spot, I decided to go with a country yellow, with a light blue and a dark brown...Now it may not sound very pretty, but those colors just looked perfect together, so I started scanning towels, wash cloths, soap dishes and things of that sort, and THEN we were finished. I managed to pick out a few things that I thought he would enjoy like a set of 4 really cool Beer Mugs and I plan on taking him back and letting him see anything that he likes and may want to register for. But so far I believe I've registered for everything I need with the exceptions of a few things.
  I thought that maybe starting the registry now would be the best thing to do with the date of the wedding being up in the air, and I wanted to get it done while I still had time on my hands with everything. Didn't wanna forget about it. Now I have to go to Belk to register for CRYSTAL!!! 
I'm kinda excited about that, I already have my eyes on a vase that I want and a salad bowl! :) But anyway, we're just getting that much closer to the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment