Thursday, September 29, 2011

The ring

So Landon bought my ring a couple of weeks go. We went to the jewelry store together to look at them and to get an idea of what I wanted. Well after looking and looking and talking with our great consultant, she finally said that I needed to go across the jewelry store so she could speak to him about something...I left and walked around for awhile, and some woman came up and sized my finger, and then they all told me that I had to leave the store! We were all laughing but I went out and decided to walk around and wait....When I cam back he had no bag, nothing in in hands except a piece of paper that showed the quality of diamonds on it. When I asked him what happened, he smiled and said that they were just talking about finances and things of that sort, but I KNEW he was lying. I looked at his pocket and saw a small box and I just smiled. Never said anything though. So a few days went by and he started giving me hints like "If you knew what I did for you, you would be nicer to me." And "If only you knew how much I love you...well, in December I guess you will.." So basically he totally gave it away, but he will NOT say that he purchased anything. So now I just have to wait until early December to get my ring :) We're having our engagement pictures made that month also by the most amazing photographer I know, Mrs. Allison Campbell. So hopefully this all works out and I get my ring before then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment