Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Honeymoon...

The view from Calton Hill in Edinburgh
So today Landon asked me to research places for our honeymoon. Weeeellll I went to google and typed in "Best honeymoon spots" and SO many tropical ones came up! Well he's not for the tropics, and I've had enough of them to last me for a little while. So I found two places that struck my interest. One is Edinburgh Scotland....I started looking at pictures they had on the travel site and OH MY GOODNESS is it ever gorgeous!!! The castles! The villages! The valleys! Its just simply beautiful there. 
  And then, I found somewhere that would be rather cheaper, and in a driving distance...Charleston South Carolina. I wasn't too thrilled at first, but after researching places and looking at pictures I think that it's probably one of the more beautiful places in the South. The houses are soooo old and gorgeous, and I love the whole Antebellum thing. And theres a beach, and tons of little Posh boutiques and outlets to shop at, and I just think it would be a very fun place to visit for our Honeymoon. They have super romantic carriage rides downtown, and very nice places to take walks, it just looks soooo romantic all over.  
Downtown Charleston SC
                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Charleston IS gorgeous!!! There's unique shopping, like the slave market, and AMAZING seafood! Another close one is Savannah, GA. It's historic, close to the beach and within driving distance. But as a Carolina girl, I'd go with Charleston ;)

    ReplyDelete