Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shutterfly books

  So I've decided to start a project for myself. I'm going to begin on making what is called Photobooks by Shutterfly. They're a lot like photo albums, except you don't have to past anything and its like an actual book, each page has pictures of us on it and maybe a little bit of wording and some embellishments. But it's really cool, if you haven't heard of it, I encourage you to look at it and see for yourself. BUT what we're going to be doing is a series of three books. One called a Courtship Book, one called an Engagement Book, and one called Our Wedding Book. And well, because we don't have very many pictures of us together during our Courtship phase we're going on Monday to a local park called Port Royal Sate Historic Park, and take a few pictures. THEN our Engagement photos will be taken in December at the local River Walk while it's all decorated with Christmas lights, and then eventually our Wedding photos. I'm rather excited about this little project, because you can get the sweetest little books and they aren't expensive at all. We're just going to be doing the 5 x 7 most likely with the soft cover, and then save the larger one which is 12 x 12 and a hard leather cover for our wedding photos.
  So anyway, if you'd like to check out the site here it is www.shutterfly.com . It's simply great, and I've heard nothing but good things about them and I'm just so excited!!!  As soon as we get our pictures finished on Monday I'll be sure to post a few to let you all see how they look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment