Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

   So it looks like I won't be getting my ring until sometime in December. With phone bills, vet visits, credit card bills and car payments, money is kinda tight. I'm kinda disappointed about it but theres not much that can be done, at least I know its coming right? Well, I'm still going to plan and stuff, probably not as much, but I may as well. Landon doesn't seem to understand why I'm planning, he says we have over a year, and well I know we have awhile, I'm just kinda relying off of my Martha Stewart Wedding Planner right now. I just wish he was a little more excited about this than he seems to be. But hes a guy so I guess I can't expect much excitement about this from him.

   But now, all I have to do is wait. And wait....And wait. I guess I can do it. I worked on seating arrangements yesterday, and I'm still trying to figure it out. I have a bigger family than he does, and I don't want everything to look Lop sided, so I'm trying to figure out ways that it'll look good and even. We also did some research into wedding tents, and we're looking at renting a couple, one for the reception and one for the wedding. But I'm praying that it doesn't rain that day, that would just ruin everything for me.

   Anyway, I felt the need to say what was going on recently, and I'll post again soon or whenever something new happens! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment