Monday, August 29, 2011

The cake

  I have officially decided!!! The cake is by Martha Stewart and its called the Calico Wedding Cake.

 Instead of the spring colors that you see here, we're using our fall colors, like yellow and rust and deep green, and small hints of orange and brown. But I saw this on her website today and thought YES. And now all I need to decide on is a Grooms cake for Landon. He said he wants a chocolate fountain sooooo I suppose I should find something with that.lol. But anyway, back to MY cake. I just love it, I think its so delicate and girly and yet kinda elegant, and I think it will go perfectly with the other things in the wedding.
Also shown here its covered in fondant, and because I cannot stomach the stuff I plan on having it covered in better cream...I think thats what Momma called it anyway. But I'm excited! Now I just need to find a baker whose local and can handle something like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment