Monday, January 16, 2012

Been Awhile!

So its been a very long time since I've posted anything on here! A lot has happened since October. We had a wonderful Christmas together, and with our families. We took a few engagement pictures, and worked on the wedding plans. Landon's mother asked if she could purchase our wedding cake, and we told her that would be great! Well, when we went to look for cakes, we found that theres only ONE bakery in Clarksville, and she was going to charge us $800 for a 3 tiered cake!! So instead of getting robbed for a simple cake, I just asked my mother if she would be willing to make it for us. I showed her the cake I wanted and she agreed :) And as of today we have decided on a Wedding Date. We're getting married on June 16th at 6 p.m... I finished all my registries, and picked out my cake, I have my dress, but theres still so much to do! We're planning on a small guest arrival though which will make things easier. I also started a wedding website today too! Its at http://www.weddingwire.com/SarahandLandon There, you'll be able to read my blog, see our registry, our guest list, and so on. Theres even a few photos of us on there too! So I'll be sure to check in more often and let you all know whats going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment