Monday, January 30, 2012

4 Months!

Ohhh my goodness....So its just about 4 months until I'm officially Mrs. Landon Bagwell....its really exciting but its also kinda scary. I just realized how big my To Do list actually really is, and I have SOOO much left to do! I still need to get together with my bridesmaids and get their dresses. Then I need to order chair covers, and sashes, and then I need to figure out what I want for bouquets, and then theres the stuff thats not so much fun...Name Changes, paper work, boxing up stuff and moving it out, argh...theres just so much! But I THINK I can get it all done before the wedding. Its just all coming up so fast! I registered for all of our bedding, our kitchen supplies, and pretty much everything else I thought we would need. Theres just a couple of things left, but I think we're just gonna buy those ourselves. Anyway, if anyone would like to help me out with planning, and decorating, it would be greatly appreciated!! Thats all the updates for now. I should have a little more in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment