Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My ring!!!

Last night Landon proposed :) We were in the basement hanging out and he asked me if I wanted to see something. I said sure what is it, and he said I had to guess. So I asked him for hints and after he gave me like 4 hints, I finally guessed, "is it a ring?" he said maybe,  I said "is it my ring?" he said maybe, and then he asked me if I wanted to see it, and I said "can I have it?" And he began laughing and said that I wasn't allowed to have it until December, but I could see it if I wanted to, just so I could know that he bought me one....So I said sure, let me see it....although I was a little bummed because I was expecting a proposal. So he went and got something out from under his bed, it was in a bag, and then a box, and then another box....And then his breathing became very shaky. I smiled as he gave me the opened box, and all I could say is "It's very pretty", but I didn't wanna look at it too much cause I would want it so much more. Then he asked me if I wanted it, and I just laughed and said "of course I do!" and he started laughing, and then about 5 minutes later, he looked at me and asked if I would marry him.....And I started squealing and laughing and saying yes like a million times, and he took my hand and slipped the ring on. It's the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen. It's an E on the DEF scale which means that the stone is colorless and only 2% of all the worlds diamonds are colorless. Its just over half a karat, and it has a white gold band.
                                                                             Here it is :)
I LOVE IT!!!!! I just think it is just so amazing and gorgeous and I am sooooo happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment