Sunday, March 4, 2012

Excitement

So its just about 104 days until my wedding and I'm so excited! A lot has happened planning wise recently. We've purchased vases for centerpieces, ribbon for bouquets, vases for candy, candles, made menus, made invitations, planned for the Bridal Shower...So much done and still so much to do! Tuesday I plan on Landon and I making our Music Playlist for the wedding, and for printing out invitations and getting them ready to mail.
  I cannot physically describe just how much I love this man! He is as close to perfect as he can possibly be, and he is so amazingly good. I'm so blessed to have such a good man to marry. He recently asked me if I wanted to start going to the gym with him after work, and while most women would think of his question as an insult, I jumped at the opportunity. We've been going for a few weeks and I'm already down 10 pounds!!! I hope to lose a LOT more before our wedding though. I want to be down two dress sizes. But anyway, thats all for now. Its getting late and my bed awaits my visit. Tomorrow I plan to post pictures of the invitations, menus, and everything else! So be sure to check back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment